- Considering adoption?
Adoption Spacebook will help guide you through the process and give you support you need during your pregnancy.
- Free Adoption Info
- An Adoption Spacebook Advisor is available to you 24/7 at no cost to you! Our experienced Advisors will give you emotional support, go over your options, and provide answers to your questions. Contact an Advisor today at 1-800-483-6650 .
- Financial Support for medical and living costs
Depending on the state you live in, you may be eligible for financial aid. For more information, call us at 1-800-483-6650.
- Free Housing
If you need a safe place to stay during your pregnancy before you place your child for adoption, Adoption Spacebook can help you. For more information, contact us today at 1-800-483-6650.
- Approved Adoptive Couples – Adoption Spacebook has pre-screened, stable and loving two parent households who are ready to adopt! You can choose the couple that you know will provide your baby with a happy and fulfilling life. Contact us today at 1-800-483-6650 for more information.
Do you need a safe, secure and supportive environment? A place where you know you are respected for your decision to plan an adoption for your baby? Housing may be available for you during this time (in accordance with state law)! Just let your Advisor know what your needs are.
If you don’t know what the steps are for the adoptive couple…check this out. It’s pretty involved. It should give you the reassurance you can have faith you are choosing a good couple.
- The adoptive parents decide adoption is the way they are going to become parents.
- They legally have to complete a Home Study which confirms that they are qualified to adopt a child and their home is a safe place for a baby to be raised. This can be discussed in more detail with your Advisor.
- They choose the organization they feel comfortable working with to help them achieve their dream! This is just the beginning for them.
For some birthmothers the decision to place a child for adoption is reached quickly because it's obvious that her emotional, physical, and financial place in life does not allow her to take care of her child in the way she would want. Maybe the birthmother's school or work situation isn't where she'd want it to be to become a responsible parent. Or the situation with the birthfather is far from what the birthmother would really like. The list seriously goes on and on. This is, plain and simple, and unexpected or unwanted pregnancy. Obviously, there are very many good reasons for a teen with an unplanned pregnancy to decide on adoption.
- Prepare a medical history - starting with an Adoption Spacebook Birthmother Packet, begin compiling a detailed history of medical conditions that affect you and your family. This information is of vital importance to an adopted person.
- Seek Financial Support if Needed - Adoption Spacebook can help set up trust funds, for the needs of you and your unborn child. In many cases these trust funds can help you with health care, food, vitamins and many other un-foreseen costs that come with being pregnant. A friendly Advisor at Adoption Spacebook will take the time to make sure you and your baby stay as healthy as possible. The Advisor is also there to answer any questions you may have about the next step in the adoption process. If you are having financial trouble and would like help with your unborn baby, please give AdoptionSpaceBook a call or e-mail us! We are available 24/7!
- Adoption is one of the most unselfish acts a birthparent can make for a child when the birthparents, for whatever reasons, are unable to raise the child themselves. Putting a child's happiness ahead of one's own feelings is a true act of love.
- Abortion will never give you the chance to hold your beautiful baby.